1. http://cheyennecu.blogspot.ca/2012/04/personal-addition-15.html?showComment=1335205609297#c780540484952359153
This comment brought me back to how me and my boyfriend got together actually. I first met him two and half years ago and I didn't like him that much. I thought he was, putting it nicely, not a very nice person. But in the last year, getting to know him I realized how wonderful he really was. It might have been because he changed or that I just grew up and was able to see the person underneath the surface. But either way, neither of us would have been ready for a relationship when we first met anyway. We just weren't the same people we are today. That's y I said that it's not actually wrong to judge a book by its cover, you just have to keep an open mind for later because someone could just surprise you.
2. http://crizelyneve.blogspot.ca/2012/02/six-word-memoir-1.html
I guess being seventeen I almost feel like the last couple months of high school are holding me back from doing all the things I want to. The light at the end of the tunnel is when grad is completely done with and I get to do all the things I want to, all the plans I'm making finally being set into place. It's like high school is an unwanted holding pattern.
http://carlyblogsnow.blogspot.ca/2012/04/blog-post_23.html?showComment=1335207040408#c5432742903672786973
I consider myself a fairly creative person and when I read this list I was thinking to myself, 'yah I do that," and 'oh that's a good idea!" but there was two points i disagreed with and I thought it pertinent to express my opinion :p
No comments:
Post a Comment