Monday, April 9, 2012

Reading Reflection #5

Actually this weekend I read and finished a couple of books. The book I read and finished on Thursday was Half Brother by Kenneth Oppel. I honestly have no idea how many pages I read, I don't keep track of things like that but I think I read pretty much the whole book on Thursday, so about three hundred pages. I read a lot at home, especially if I get into a book. Sometimes I can finish one in a couple of hours. I read a lot more at home and that's why I find Friday reading classes a bit tedious. I feel like there's little point to come to school for reading when I can and do do a lot more of it at home. I might be reading more at this time in the semester at home but that's just because I was taking classes at the U of W and they're done now so I have a lot more time to myself. Homework for high school isn't usually very challenging. The other thing that might have increased my reading habits is the log of the books we're reading in our WRN. I like seeing things accomplished and finished and having a solid log of it. Or maybe it just shows me how much I actually read.  



No comments:

Post a Comment