What do say when you're writing a blog solely to get credit in you're creative writing class?? Someday I hope to be a gazillionaire but obviously that has no relevance to this blog. This blog will be somewhere to express thoughts about reading and writing. I doubt many will be interested except my teacher (possibly) but I will at least attempt to approach it sarcastically and with as much humor as I can to make it at least a bit interesting.
Monday, April 9, 2012
ok so, everyone admit, when you were a kid and you found out the tv couldn't actually talk back to you, you died a little inside. i mean this kid is going to have trauma for the rest of his life :p
Sadly I totally Relate to this! I remember being a child talking to the tv, then I was so crushed when the truth came out! I love that you put additions like this on your blog. Things that are relatable, and yet very entertaining. Woo! Good job Syd :)
Wait... What?! My TV can't talk back to me? I don't understand! How did Dora always know what I was going to say?! I also remember this one time, she told me to stand, but I didn't, and she said it again, and once again, I did not stand. AND THEN, she said it again... I got scared. So I stood up. Anyway, in all seriousness, yes, I was very crushed when I found out the TV didn't actually talk to me, but that doesn't stop me from talking to it still.
Sadly I totally Relate to this! I remember being a child talking to the tv, then I was so crushed when the truth came out! I love that you put additions like this on your blog. Things that are relatable, and yet very entertaining. Woo! Good job Syd :)
ReplyDeleteWait... What?! My TV can't talk back to me? I don't understand! How did Dora always know what I was going to say?! I also remember this one time, she told me to stand, but I didn't, and she said it again, and once again, I did not stand. AND THEN, she said it again... I got scared. So I stood up.
ReplyDeleteAnyway, in all seriousness, yes, I was very crushed when I found out the TV didn't actually talk to me, but that doesn't stop me from talking to it still.