-Your "Moment" story. How is it going? What needs work? How do you think it needs to improve?
- Solitary confinement. How did it go? Did you find it helpful? Why? Why not?
The moment story went really well. I'd like to make it a little longer but the whole thing feels raw and has a lot of 'showing' instead of telling, at least in my opinion. But I do like it the length it is. It's short and to the point and gets to the root of the experience. I'd like someone to read it and critic it but at the same time I don't want anyone to read it because it's a very personal moment in my life. I definately wouldn't want to read it to the class. Not that it's embarassing it was just a very emotional glimpce into my life. I liked the solitary confiment, at least the part about leaving the leaving the hot, dark classroom and moving to a space by a window in the sun. I liked that I had a friend to compare sitting near me that I could compaire to and ask what kinds of things she was doing. We didn't talk much but it's always nice to have someone near if u have a question or consern with what you're doing or if you have something on your mind that's blocking you from writing.
No comments:
Post a Comment