Six Word Memoirs:
- How did it go?
- What do you think of this genre of writing? Pros? Cons?
- What did you learn about yourself as a writer/thinker?
- What was the hardest part? What was the most rewarding part?
Blogging:
- How's it going? What is the hardest part? What is the most rewarding part?
- Set yourself a blogging goal for the upcoming week. Discuss the goal and how you will achieve it.
Anything else you've discovered about yourself as a writer/thinker?
The six word memoirs were an interesting assignment. I liked making of man some up and amazingly I thought of many. I enjoyed walking around and trying to take pictures that would cleverly match with the six words I scribbled down. The thing I didn't like about it, though was the fact that they're only six words and it's hard to say what you actually want to mean. Sometimes with the extremely short length of the six word memories they come off sounding more sentimental or something than u wanted. I don't think I'd make a career out of writing them or anything but it was an interesting exercise that made me think. I had to figure out which words were the most necessary to what I wanted to say. Maybe I do run on when I write sentances in my writing, I don't know.
For blogging this week I think that I'm going to do three to four personal posts. They'll probably involve much sarcasm. I think it's easy to find things I want to post, it's hard to find things to say about them. I think that it won't be that hard to find things I want to post.
No comments:
Post a Comment