
Relying on the theatre for life, a photo by spellingisoverrated (sydney) on Flickr.
When I moved back to Winnipeg from California I moved into an area of the city I'd never been to before. I didn't know anyone at my new school at all and I was going through a pretty rough time. Transferring into theatre productions was probably one of the best decisions of my life. It was like finding a new family, I was accepted into the workings of it all no questions asked. It's now become a huge part of my life as I've worked my way up in the production ladder to the top position. I love it and I love the relationships I've made with people. I love the challenges it presents, the creative aspects, the trust between people, the experience I'm gaining and the feeling of comfort and happiness I get when I'm in the theatre.
No comments:
Post a Comment