Monday, May 14, 2012

Writing Reflection #9

Just as I suspected, Twitter is addicting. I have to stop myself from posting my whole bucket list in one hour, it's weird. I tried following some people on twitter but they post so much that my dash was full of stuff and i didn't like it so i just unfollowed them right after following them.

Honestly my bucket list is growing everyday. I currently have one hundred and seven things and i suspect it's going to stretch to at least fill the remainder of the page if not past the page I've allocated for it. I'm young and I want to do a lot of things. I want to live before I die. I want to live before I get too old and weighed down with responsibilities to live, while I have the freedom to live the way I want to. I think watching people waste their lives has made me determined not to waste mine. I think that next year, while I take a year off in between high school and university I am going to try to accomplish as many of the things on my bucket list as possible. I don't have a lot of money but I think that if someone really wants to do something they can do it. A lot of people dive into things with little to their names. I think everyone deserves to go crazy and discover themselves through travel and excitement. I should have enough saved up for at least three years of university in my university fund and as long as i don't touch it i should be safe for when i get back and start school again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment