Thursday, June 14, 2012

Grade for blog

99.99% (b/c nothing's ever perfect ;)

I think my blog and WRN combined showed a lot of effort and creativity on my part. First my WRN has probably more personal additions than anyone else in the class (seriously, if you don't believe me ask to look in it) that reflected myself as a reader (with the whole reading list filled to overflowing), writer (with short stories and eloquent rants) and thinker (book reviews, rants) and just as a person (lists of personal interests, pictures and lyrics that describe the mood i was in at the time. Also, my blog I thought was appealing in that not only is it devastatingly handsome (if I do say so myself) it's full of humor and parts of the essence of my personality. I'm very happy with how both my blog and WRN have turned out and think that it deserves a virtual perfect ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment